Why Veristore for ATC?
Fully integrated recording and synchronous replay of multiple data sources:
- Voice Communications
- Ambient Recording
- Through-the-Wall Radar
- At-the-Glass Radar
- Data is recorded 24/7 without the use of:
- VOX: to ensure that no information is ever lost and passages of silence are retained.
- AGC: to ensure that ‘what the Operator heard’ is recorded.
- 100% redundant recording is offered for all data sources.
- The recorded data does not have to be archived to external media because two totally independent Voice Recorders which do not use coding or compression are active at all times.
- Ambient Recording is offered as standard and may be added to existing systems without replacing hardware.
- Information to be replayed is located quickly and easily via a simple to use GUI.
- Recorded data from any source is available for replay within one second of being received
- Data from all sources is replayed in perfect synchronism.
- In the event of an incident all of the data that was available to the Controller may be replayed to reconstruct ‘exactly what the Controller heard and saw’.
- Through-the-Wall Radar is replayed using local maps.
- Data required for the investigation of an incident or accident is secured and may be ‘quarantined’.
- Comprehensive hardware and software alarm system.
- User configurable options for reporting faults.
- Access to the System is strictly controlled by User type and Password both of which are set by the System Administrator.
- All of the features are included as standard with each system, there are no ‘optional extras’ or hidden costs.
- Modular system design that may be easily upgraded without the need to reconfigure any of the existing hardware
- Proven low ‘cost of ownership’ and long ‘in service life’.
- End users and system integrators have been consulted at all stages of the design to ensure that the available features are relevant.