Why Veristore for the Military
Recorders designed to be used in harsh environments
- Straightforward and easy to install in both static and mobile locations
- Self contained recorders which do not rely on any external software
- Longer In-service Life guaranteed on account of modular system design.
- Long MTBF achieved by using high quality components and efficient system design.
- All recorded data may be ‘live monitored’ without the need for a Replay Station.
- Once, recorded data cannot be altered, corrupted or deleted.
- Recorded data may be replayed locally or at a remote location
- Recorded data from any source is available for replay within one second of being received.
- The recorded data may be copied to removable media for Remote Replay
- The copied data file(s) may be replayed on any suitable PC.
- The copied data file(s) is/are password protected.
- The recorded data is secured and may be ‘quarantined’.
- Comprehensive hardware and software alarm system.
- User configurable options for reporting faults.
- Access to the System is strictly controlled by User type and Password both of which are set by the System Administrator.
- Recording system is straightforward to install and commission and is easy to operate.,
- All of the features are included as standard with each system, there are no ‘optional extras’ or hidden costs.
- Modular system design that may be easily upgraded without the need to reconfigure any of the existing hardware.
- Lower ‘cost of ownership’ and longer ‘in service life.